Saturday, March 1, 2014

Galaxy DMD 8

Name: Galaxy DMD 8 - aka, Guitar Pedal Board
Location: Infinite
Age: Eternal
Light Year Distance: Obsolete

DMD 8 - An eternal evolving energy, the result of a gravitational collision between three unknown galaxies. Stars were destroyed and born. In other words, I went to Home Depot and bought supplies to build myself a guitar pedal board :) With goals to play out live more, this will help with the transporting/preparing process. I may be using this for the first time on Saturday, March 15th at 11pm. Dead Mans Dew was asked yesterday if we could play a 45 minute slot at the Rumba Cafe. Short notice but the stars aligned and we're available. I will share details online as I receive more information. We only have two weeks to promote and prepare. Luckily we'll have 1 practice session before the show. This will be our 3rd live show together as a band and we'll be performing all originals.

The painting on the board is rough but I knew my pedals would cover a lot of it and hey, the painting is for me. The pedals have yet to be assembled with velcro. I had to modify a few things to make it work with my design but it works. Here is a short video of a few progress photos without music.






No comments:

Post a Comment